Contact Details:

Email: couture.info@gmail.com
Phone: 082 833 4720

Thursday 23 April 2020

Real Life Fairytales


Real life fairytales are found in unconditional love.


Since my first meeting with Frances it was clear that she had found her prince. A bride was never more exited about marrying the man of her dreams and at the same time calm and organized about the wedding.
I remember her first email, it was a much appreciated back story of herself and an outline of what she had in mind for her wedding, not only the dress.

Fittings quickly turned into a opportunity to share stories and for a few minutes the clock would stand still.
After fittings I would walk her to her car and the long arm of the clock would still be broken as conversations continued.

With her final fitting she looked at herself in the mirror and a bride was looking back at her. I could see the tears of joy building in the corner of her eye and I would return the same gratitude for having a beautiful, kind and soft spoken client as she.

Thank you Frances for granting me the opportunity to make your wedding dress.
I wish you and your prince Janes a long and happy live togther. 


Photography: Claire Nicola


No comments:

Post a Comment